Tuesday, September 20

Ain't he Cute

Well ain't he? This is the pic that Jax sent me on on my camera phone while I was on my 65 mile journey to work this morning. Reminds me why I do all this traveling, the 130 mile round trip and the 2.5 hrs of my day that it eats up. You wouldn't think so but its very tiring, all the filtering though traffic the constant levels of attention that you much keep. The flicking of the bike back and forth as you weave your way to work.
But I'm here now, cup of coffee on my desk and e-mails to read.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Overboard said...

Damn you! You've made me hungry again and I am about to go to bed!

1:54 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

how have I managed that then?

2:03 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

hey, this is not the place for you two to argue I know nothing of this and it has nothing to do with me. So please don't do it here what ever your reasons.

Thanks.

P.S. Any further negative remarks will be remove please both just enjoy the site and feel free to post about anything else.

8:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home