Friday, September 16

Something to say

Nothing too amazin has happened in the last few hours, well nothing really worth worrying about. I did see a car on its roof on the A3 on my way home last night, also I've heard on the news that the superstores have slashed the price of fuel bring unleaded down to 89.9 ppl. Which is good news for me, as filling the bike up was becoming rather a struggle.
The only thing I will say is that I really need to get rid of my Kawasaki GT750, I just don't enjoy riding the bike. And it drinks a bit to much fuel for my liking, well compared to my SV. The GT I get about 45-49mpg, where as my SV was doing 55-60 mpg. I was thinking of a bandit 600, as its a nice small engine and shouldn't be to juicy but will be large enough to give me a decent spread of power. Plus I should be able to get a half decent one at a good price. But I'm open to other suggestion's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overboard said...

Funny! I'll be back!

12:07 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

Glad... its nice to have readers.

12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home