Thursday, December 15

What should I have done (echo)

I was on my normal ride home last night and came to a 2 lane junction with lights. The left lane was for traffic going straight across and the right lane for traffic turning right. Just before this is a left turn to travel up another road to get to a hotel, this has a keep clear box. I was filtering past the line of traffic that had built up there traveling slowly to ensure nothing was going to suddenly pull out, it was all clear. Turned my head back to pull up to the lights, and what do I see the glare of head lights and a 4x4 thing swinging right in front of me! Shat my load and slammed on the brakes getting a bit of a wobble as I try to find my footing and swear under my breath. But shrugged it off and carry on home, resisting the urge that comes over me to go back down the road and follow the 4x4 down the road to have it out with the drive. As I know the road is a dead end street.


So what should I have done....
  • Carried on home like I did, learning a important fact. Twats may come at you from any direction?
  • Or should I have followed them down the road and had it out with the driver and maybe thumped them?
  • Or... your suggestion...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

its a plan...

12:14 am  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Alright, follow the fellow home.
For the next few days, conspicuously follow him home, making sure to make nodding eye contact whenever possible. Smile.
If he ever attempts to talk to you or approach you, flee.

After a week, post a bill on his windshield that says,
"You are absolutely safe. There is no bomb installed in your car."

10:44 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

You are devious ain't you...

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home