Monday, December 12

Ear Raisin

You know that feeling you get in your ear sometimes, like there's something in there but you know its nothing. Well I had that all day Thursday and Friday morning, just bugged and bugged me. Decided it might well be a idea to tell Jax and she got a torch and had a look in my ear. Told me she had to go get her tweezers as there was something dark in there, and after a quick fish this is what popped out. What I call a ear raisin, it even made a thud noise when it was dropped on the kitchen floor. Nasty.... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Overboard said...

Jesus!

5:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A semi-fossilised critter by the look of it!

1:49 pm  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Sooo....what was this? Did you cut it to see what was inside?

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home