Wednesday, September 13

My Nerdy Past

Well as a boy I could be a bit of a nerd, like all nerds I liked sitting in a dark room playing PRG games and planning some sort of world conquest. So some things haven't changed, lol. Though to be truthful I've always enjoyed the painting of the miniatures more. So here are a few pics of my nerdy past, most of these are over 14 years old with most of my painting stopping at 16 when I left school. You could say college opened up new veiws to me and different life style choices.

These first 2 will give you a idea of their size. One is 28mm and the other 8mm scale figures, all hand painted by me.










All these other are a mixture of charaters from Warhammer 40K, Space Marine, Blood Bowl and Advanced HeroQuest.

























4 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Is that last one some sort of elvish cheerleader?

4:27 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

That would be right... a Dark Elf.

2:03 pm  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

But does it know any cheers?

4:05 am  
Blogger Dan said...

Nah.. its just grumpy cus both hands once had swords and I added pompoms.

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home