Monday, June 26

Interesting Weekend.

Well got up to a few things this weekend, what with it being extra long due to having Friday off for my birthday. On Saturday we popped down to 3 Cross Motorcycles as Jax wanted to have a look and sit on the Cagiva Raptors. As it was such a nice day we stopped at a pub nearby, had a pint of bitter shandy and ate our picnic. As you can see from the pic's it was rather lovely, with the peace occasionally overcome with the roar of motorcycles as they came/left 3 Cross.
After that I popped over to my Mum's to say hello and pick up my birthday cards.
Sunday we went to Beaulieu's Motorcycle World, looked at lots of bikes, had lots of sun and PJ ran around a lot. Jax rode down with some friends from the GB bikers forum, and I drove the little man down in the car. Seems that being football season it was rather quiet, which made it easy to get there. I sat on a KTM SuperDuke, which was rather lovely, though at 8k I think that one will have to be forgotten about. Though I was told where I could go for a test ride, mmh...
There are lots more photo's on our digital camera which I will try to upload, few nice shots of some older race bikes. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Does your wife have her own bike already?
Mine had a Honda Shadow VLX whilst I never had a motorcycle.

11:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Ducati Monster M600.... I'm getting a Cagiva Raptor 1000 soon tho hopefully.

5:36 pm  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Zoom zoom!

4:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home