Sunday, March 26

Rainy Day

It was wet on Sunday, so wet that when sat in the car up the hill only a few feet from the burger van I decided that I didn't really want a tea that bad.
PJ didn't seem to care though and slept though the whole thing. I must say it was the wettest Sunday I've seen in a while, felt like it was raining forever. But enough with my stereo typical Enlishness of taking about the weather and on to other things. Not sure what those other things are as I'm just thinking about the weather now, and how I'd love to be out on the bike on a cool summers afternoon. With nothing to slow me down but the tightness of a bend or the occasional suicidal pigeon. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Damn limey bitchin' about the weather again!
Try living in the US midwest.
as low as -15'C in the winter, as much as 40'C in the summer. All kinds of wet and dry in between.

Plus we don't get charming accents. The most we can hope for is callous!

11:48 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

Dam yanks and there huge weather, just can't do anything subtle. Always big, big, big.
And I wasn't bitchin, I was moaning. ;-)

12:16 am  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

whining
In my opinion, its a national trait, just like the Yank propensity to start every other sentance with "I think" and "In my opinion".

3:22 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

I think improvements in home heating is to blame for why we Brits just don't go taking over the world anymore. You see once your all warm and snug with a nice cup of tea and a bit of cake, plus some rain to 'whine' about. You just can't find a good reason to go take over some warm country and end up just letting them sort themselfs out.

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home