Friday, March 17

Things with strange names

I mean why? Why call them Benders? They are stirrers, is Benders the brand name?
But there are a lot of them, benders that is, all ready to stir my tea/coffee/choco-milk. Mmmh choco-milk, not good for me but yummy. Posted by Picasa


Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Must be a UK thing. They call the "Stirs" in the US.
But...they don't have such a substantial paddle at the end.

12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home