Thursday, March 2

Back on a SV again (echo)

So happy...
Its great! After almost a year of not having ridden one it feels so good. Oh and the power! I forgot about it all, and the engine braking. Though it is a little strange being so close to the ground again, I'm going to have to ease myself back in to the cornering, with all the ice and snow it made me a little paranoid.
So other then the sticky brakes and the snow on the bike it was great morning!

So if you want to love your bike again, go get your sv smashed up by a recovery company, ride a old Kawaka GT about for a year then get another sv from you mate Steve to replace the GT and love the SV again. The smashed up one is being moved into the back garden in the summer for 'best'.

Repeated from Bikers View.

4 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

I have no idea what you are talking about.....

6:42 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

lol... its motorcycle speak.
SV is a Suzuki SV650.
GT is a Kawasaki GT750.

6:56 pm  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Ah! Now I understand. My wife owns a motorcycle.
She's pregnant now.
We're trying to sell it.
'tis a Honda Shadow VLX Deluxe. A cruising cycle with 600cc engine.

7:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't been on here for a while Dan - I read about the SV on the org. Cool. You coming to AR06?

10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home