Monday, November 7

Fancy Dress Party

Over the weekend my wife and I went to a fancy dress party for my Aunti Lisa's 40th birthday.
I went as Sir Jimmy Saville and Jax went as Cruella DeVille, as you can see from the rather lovely photo.

There where lots of other people there but I only managed to get thse pics on my camera phone, the others I have yet to off load from the digital camera. They are my Cousin Lee and his G/F Yvette, Aunti Leslie and Yvette again, and my Uncle Alan. They went as the Scooby Gang, Fred, Daphne, Velma and Shaggy. Though Lee stole my glasses so in the first pic he looks a bit like Michael Caine.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Yvette, Leslie, Cruella DeVille and Jimmy Saville Check your spelling lol.

3:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fight fight fight fight

12:43 pm  
Blogger Dan said...

Corrected

4:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check your title..... it's FANCY not FANCEY

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home