Wednesday, November 2

Busy, Busy, Busy.

I know I haven't blogged much lately, but I've had rather a busy week at home and alot of work on so there hasn't really been the time.
Me, Jax and PJ are planning to go up Portsdown hill in Portsmouth (probably with a few hunderd other people) to watch the anual fireworks. But looking at the weather it could be rather a damp affair so we might just watch them from our back garden, it only down the road so we should be able to see it just fine. Plus as I won't be home till 7:30 I might have a little trouble rushing to get up there. Might have some pic's if it all goes well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're hoping to go to the display at the West Mids showground - in Shrewsbury. £10 a car. Odd though that we celebrate the efforts of a terrorist, no? Or do we celebrate the fact that he failed? Go figure.

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home