Tuesday, October 25

And a funny thing happened to me on the Sofa last night

It was so funny I 'mutleyed' ( I think that's right you know the 'snigger' laugh)... So I'd better explain why. Well the cat was sat on my lap and I was eatin Maltesers in one of those bags with the stick down seal. I was going to close the bag when Jax grabbed the sticky label seal and stuck it to the cats head, only lightly. The cats head shot up and her ears when a bit flat, but the best bit was the way she went 'bos' eyed and just sat there with me sniggering. About 30 sec's must have past while she tried to make her mind up about what to do and just as I was about to take it off she shot off in to the kitchen where it fell off. I can't remember the last time I laughed like that, am I cruel to find that funny? But later on she was all purry again and settled down on my lap, this time without risk of having things stuck to her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 am  
Blogger Overboard said...

Ha ha, that was frigging funny....ha ha ha ha ha ha....teeee heeeeee.....:)

12:31 am  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

bos?
Still, quite funny.
Once, a female cat of mine was playing with a plastic shopping bag and got the handle strung over her shoulder and under one of her front legs.
She ran through the house at such a high rate that we only found out about the bag when she finally stopped in a exhausted, panting and piss-scented lump in the upstairs bedroom. Yes, she'd gotten so terrified she'd partially filled her new shopping bag with female feline urine. Yummy!

6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home