Sunday, October 28

5.5

That is my number, my cholesterol number. Not a good thing so I'm told, though hopefully it's a trend that I can halt, and it goes towards explaining my big tummy now and its side-affects on me.
Also it means a rather drastic change in my life, in what I eat. No more cream, cut down the cheeses and I'm only allowed 3 eggs a week.
Oh well I suppose its all something that I really needed to do, next is exercise I s'pose as I have noticed that I get tired a lot more. Have a look at this last photo and you'll see what will be slowly happening to me if I'm not careful. After all, I don't want to have to go in 10 years time and have the arteries to my heart replaced.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No hunny, you don't wanna get poorly. It's just really hard trying to stop you eating treats coz I likes spoiling you...

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home