Tuesday, May 29

Sunday Airsofting

Well it was all very last minute with me going airsofting in the tunnels under Portsdown Hill. Which was part of the underground HQ for Navy during WWII, lots of information about it can be found on the web.

I only had about half a hours warning to turn up, so really didn't think to hard about what I needed and didn't bring a jacket, gloves or a hat. Not cus it was cold but some more protection might well have not left me with all these lovely marks about my person, ones on my nipple and back on my head hurt the most.

Overall I have a good day though it was very long, starting at 10am and finishing at gone 5pm. Very atmospheric site, and it kept us out of the bad weather as it was raining most of the day. Though these being old tunnels meant that they where rather damp as the water runs in from the hills. There is a mixture well light rooms and almost pitch blackness which meant I could easily hide in my black gear and pick people off. Very handy as I was only armed with a Glock and allot of patience.
Overall a great day for my first time, and should hopefully be going again.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Is airsofting like paint-balling?

4:02 am  
Blogger Dan said...

Yes, with plastic BB's rather then paint filled balls, does require you to be honest when your hit.

10:33 am  
Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Do they sting?

3:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home